Detect, Verify and Act in Seconds
In an active shooter situation, every second matters. Introducing Avigilon's Visible Firearm Detection (VFD) – your first line of defense against active shooter threats. Now available to be deployed in the United States. VFD can quickly help detect suspects with drawn firearms before they enter the premises, giving you the critical time to respond.
Video Analytics That Learn and Improve Automatically
From firearm detection to action in seconds.
When an armed suspect enters a university, place of worship, hospital or a public or private space, it requires immediate action to ensure the safety and well-being of all as every second matters. Avigilon’s Visible Firearm Detection (VFD) analytics helps reduce security threats by detecting people with drawn firearms. Using cloud-enhanced AI analytics, VFD detects brandished firearms and alerts operators for verification and action. Streamline responses by integrating VFD with Motorola Solutions’ ecosystem such as Avigilon Decision Management System (DMS), Rave Collaborate and Orchestrate.
Top three reasons to choose VFD:
- Powerful AI proactively helps to detect brandished firearms and alerts operators for immediate verification and action.
- Integrate with Motorola Solutions’ technology ecosystem to enable quick responses during emergencies.
- Reduce false alerts with an additional layer of verification by an operator to ensure that any false alerts are evaluated and dismissed.
- Automatically Detects Firearms
- Uses Powerful Analytic Models from Unity Cloud Services
- Notification In Seconds
- Human-In-The Loop
- Motorola Solutions Ecosystem Integration
- First Line of Defense Against Active Shooter Threats
- Helps Reduce Security Threats
- Gives You The Critical Time To Respond
- Automate Mass Notifications
- Filter Out Most False Events
Downloads and Resources
Get in Touch
Have questions? We can help. Our communication and video security experts can help you implement the right security system for your business.