Below are some of the most popular lighting products and solutions from the manufacturers we represent. Please contact us for more information on all your options to fit your specific needs.
Warning beacons from Code 3
Beacons ensure that you, your team, and your equipment can be seen clearly. With advanced features and rugged dependability, warning beacons from Code 3 are an invaluable resource on the scene and a dependable investment in the security of your people.
Federal Signal IVP SLR LED
Federal Signal has combined the superior light output of a rotator with the advantages of LEDs to create the first true LED beacon in the marketplace, the IVP SLR.
Featuring the patented Solaris LED Rotator, the IVP SLR creates a burst of illumination with the benefits of a rotator to create a sweep of light unmatched by flashing lights.
The IVP VSLR is available in two styles that complement Federal Signal’s Vision SLR lightbars. The VSLR1 features red or amber LEDs and may be used as part of an NFPA ligthing package. The VSLR1-R1A02 is NFPA-compliant and features a red LED rotator and an IPX6 light in an attractive housing.
- NFPA-compliant models available
- Patented Solaris LED Rotator for a true 360 sweeping coverage
- Designed to match Vision SLR ligthbars for a complete upper-level lighting package
The Rota-Beam RB6 is a versatile, mid-sized beacon, perfect for utility, maintenance, fire and rescue applications. Its straight forward relampable design is easy to install and easy to service.
- Single parabolic reflector beacon, 150 RPM produces 150 FPM
- Unique motor assembly with precision double roller ball bearings provides superior performance with less friction, minimal noise and ultimate reliability
- Parabolic reflectors, designed by computer sterolithography, have dramatically increased light intensities with greater optic spread
Stud-Mount 360° Beacons
- Effectively warns motorists of hazards and signals drivers to yield right of way.
- Choice of 4" or 6" high-impact fresnel lenses in amber, blue, clear, green, red or violet.
- Halogen models have a 50W bulb with a choice of 90 FPM or steady burn.
- Single threaded center bolt mount for easy, permanent installation. (Pipe mount model also available for an additional charge.)
- Durable polycarbonate base and rubber gasket.
- Both models have a diameter of 6-1/8" with either a 6-1/4" (4" Lens) or 8-1/4" (6" Lens) overall height.
- 3" lenses are available upon request in all colors except violet.
Slim-Miser™ LED Series
The economic and reliable Slim-Miser Series is engineered for low-profile, high-intensity warning, and is simple to transfer from vehicle to vehicle. The lightweight polycarbonate housing with rounded corners provides optimal safety in the event of a vehicle accident.
- Available in single or split colors
- Low current consumption
- Hard-coated lenses minimize UV damage and resist scratches
Predator® 2 LED Deck/Grille Light
Features extreme angle engineering for nearly 180 degrees of wide-angle light output.
- Brackets allow 120° of light head adjustment to angle the light
- Flash pattern recall remembers last flash pattern used
- Convenient side wire exit for easier installation
- Includes 18 of 3-wire shielded cable
MULTI-COLOR LED INTERIOR LIGHT
Code 3’s Chase™ provides users with the ability to cycle through flash patterns and power on and off with a dual switch control. Its adjustable visor prevents flashback and simplifies installation. Features include 69 flash patterns, four suction cups to mount to front or rear window, two L-brackets for deck mounting, aluminum housing, heat resistant polycarbonate lens, and 8.5’ cable.
SpectraLux® Rear Deck ILS
- SpectraLux®, multicolor LED technology is configurable in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or Green.
- Solaris® LED assemblies provide the highest optical efficiency.
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology reduces potential failure points.
- Compatible with FS Convergence Network sirens.
- Rear Deck ILS models incorporate (10) reflectors.
- Twenty-six (26) flash patterns.
- With SpectraLux technology, no “dead-spot“ in takedown position.
- With SpectraLux while in motion, rear models can flash in Red/Blue pattern then changes to Amber SignalMaster™ flash pattern.
- Left, right and center out SignalMaster patterns.
- Five-year warranty.
Code 3 lightbars
Code 3 lightbars are trusted by first responders across the globe, and for good reason. With unmatched durability in the field and sleek design, Code 3 lightbars feature a multitude of functions in one single product, placing them at the top of the list for emergency service professionals.
Valor is a non-linear LED light bar that provides 360-degree of light output and superior off-axis lighting engineered to outperform a typical linear light bar.
Patented Solaris® and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™)
Built with Solaris® LED reflector technology, the Valor light bar is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source to eliminate dark spots and improve visibility while on the road and in work zones. ROC technology minimizes potential failure points in the light bar — replacing wires, connectors, and assemblies with PCB assemblies to reduce labor repair time and increases road time for work trucks.
SpectraLux® Lights the Way
Exclusive to Federal Signal, the SpectraLux® multi-color LED technology provides the ability for a LED light source to change color while in operation. This added flexibility allows the Valor light bar to operate with up to 3 colors in each module. With the SpectraLux feature, Valor can flash one color and then override to a front or rear flood light or to a rear SignalMaster™ directional warning pattern.
Easy to Install and Operate
Valor incorporates the FS Convergence Network technology, which allows for “plug-and-play” installation via the standard RJ45 connections. In addition, the optional 6-button serial controller offers 6 user-friendly keypads with various light bar function options. Additionally, working in conjunction with the 6-button controller, the Relay Model (660100SSG) offers the capability to control up to four different devices with one unit (up to 40 Amps) making it ideal for users to customize complete warning packages with a variety of lightheads, such as corner LEDs and perimeter lights.
nFORCE LED Lightbar
- nFORCE LED Lightbar modules can be configured as single, dual or tri-color for maximum functionality
- Inboard modules are available in single color 6 or 9 LEDs, dual color 12 LEDs or tri-color 18 LEDs
- Corner modules are offered in single color 12 or 18 LEDs, dual color 24 LEDs or tri-color 30 LEDs
Legacy® GB WeCan® DUO+™ Color Series Super-LED®
All DUO+ Super-LED WeCan® Lightbar Whelen's sharper EDGE®!
Reminiscent of the classic Edge in a new style design, Legacy was designed from the rugged extrusion up to maximize the performance of the hottest LED on the market.
- Lower profile than the Liberty™ but with increased intensity puts the Legacy a step ahead of all other lightbars on the market today
- Height without mounting feet is only 1-5/8"
- Newly designed, high-output linear combo "multi-angled" corner modules produce light forward, rear and at the critical 45° angles. The four combo modules produce 360° warning signal.
Code 3 minibars
Code 3 minibars create a commanding presence for the operator and equipment. Designed and built for maximum visual impact in a compact design, sleek and powerful minibars from Code 3 make great additions to new rigs or trusted equipment.
Century™ Series LED Mini Lightbars with Aluminum Base
The Mini Century lightbar is a reliable, compact version of Whelen's efficient Century lightbar. Available in three lengths, the versatile Mini Century is easy to operate and service.
- SAE Class 1 certified
- Fully populated, preconfigured lightbars
- Four corner Linear-LED® modules
HighLighter® LED Pro
- Low-profile; only 2.7" tall
- 360-degree light distribution; no dark spots or shadows
- Solaris® LED reflector technology
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology
- Pattern selection using MagnetSelect™, key chain included.
- Sync capability
- Two-channel high-side flasher synchronizes other light heads (up to 7.5 Amps per channel)
- Low-power, dim option
- Five-year LED warranty
LED Low-Profile Stretch Light Bars
- Experience the superior visibility and 360° warning capability of a Low-Profile Stretch LED Light Bar.
- Standard high-intensity, energy-efficient LEDs are available in amber, blue, green, red and white.
- The heavy-duty extruded aluminum base provides a rigid structure that won't warp or bend. A clear anodized coating covers the aluminum to inhibit corrosion.
- The low-profile, UV-resistant, polycarbon dome is aerodynamically designed to improve fuel efficiency.
- Basic models have Standard LEDs and a flasher with selectable patterns. All 27" basic models have a seven-pattern flasher.
- 5 year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
HEATED LENS LED WORKLIGHT
The CW4020 worklight offers the latest technology and the very brightest white light for your application. With a heated lens and built-in deutsch connector, this worklight is perfect for a variety of applications, especially during the colder months. This LED model offers over 80,000 hours of maintenance-free life expectancy coupled with low amp draw and a built-in vent to prevent fogging.
FireRay® LED Perimeter Lights
- IP67 Rated for protection against dust and water
- Available in 4x3, 6x4, 7x3, and 9x7 models
- Warning lights, brake/tail/turn, arrow, back-up, and scene lights are available
- Warning models include steady burn pattern that can be connected to an external flasher or multiplex system
- Low power feature decreases warning lights to 40% of normal power
- LED colors available in Amber, Blue, Green, Red or White
- Lens colors available in Amber, Blue, Green, Red or Clear
- Available in single and split color with clear or colored lens
- 13 selectable flash patterns and four flash modes: full flash, left/right split flash, top/bottom split flash, and criss-cross split flash
- Optional bezels available in Chrome or Black
- Surface mounts with or without a bezel. Fits industry standard bolt patterns
- Synchronize or alternate up to 15 units
- Five-year warranty
VERSATILE, ULTRA-THIN EXTERIOR LIGHT
The Mega Thin™ has a sleek, low-profile design that allows for easy installation in a variety of locations. It delivers a bright, powerful off-angle performance with curved end optics. It is available in 6 LED solid and split colors, 12 LED multicolor, and 18 LED tricolor. Features include clear lens, black die cast base, syncs with Code 3’s Chase™, MR6, and M180™ exterior lights, and a 5 year warranty.
- Superior warning with high-powered LEDs
- Low-profile design offers wider range of mounting locations
- (18) MPS3U, (23) MPS6U or (25) MPS12U flash patterns
- Suitable for external and/or internal mounting applications
- Includes black bezel and gasket, optional bezels available in Chrome or White
- Steady burn models are available for use with the Pathfinder Siren or other external flashers
- Single/multi-unit synchronization
- Three-year LED warranty
3.5" Round Super-LED® Lightheads with Clear Extended Lens
These lightheads provide added light intensity with two LINZ6™ type reflectors per unit! Single or split color capability makes these rugged lights even more versatile. Driving/fog light with a warning light override is ideal on motorcycles, police vehicles, and for other heavy-duty applications.
- 3-1/2" Round extended lens lighthead with two LINZ6 type reflectors
- Single and split color capable
- Interleaved lightheads offer two colors in a single lighthead with white Super-LED® driving light and warning mode offered in single warning color or in split colors
- 31 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns and steady-burn
- Synchronize flash pattern for simultaneous or alternating pattern with other Whelen synchronizable products
- Clear shatter resistant extended lens for maximum light output
- 6" pigtail connectors, standard
- Rugged LEDs draw low current and provide long life reliability
- Five year warranty
- 3.75" dia x 1.25 depth
VERSATILE, FLUSH-MOUNT EMERGENCY LIGHT
Code 3’s HB4PAK Hide-A-Blast™ enables transformation of low-profile or undercover vehicles into high-impact police cruisers with its covert, ultra-slim, flush-mount design. It provides additional bright warning light for external and internal vehicle applications and is weather and vibration proof. The single color model has 13 flash patterns plus steady burn and the multicolor model has 35 flash patterns plus steady burn. Features include dimming capability, synchronous capability, polycarbonate lens, and a 5 year warranty.
- Utilizes (3) LEDs
- (17) flash patterns including random and steady
- Single/multi-unit synchronization
- Flush mount with included grommet; optional L-bracket sold separately
- UV resistant polycarbonate lens
- 12 VDC
- Steady burn models are available for use with the Pathfinder siren or other external flashers
- IP67 rated for protection against dust and water
- Three-year warranty
Outer Edge® Rear Facing Upper Exterior Mount, ION™ Super-LED®
Newly designed featuring six ION™ lightheads, Whelen'™s durable Outer Edge rear lights are engineered for weather and vibration resistance and are now available with SOLO™, DUO™, or TRIO™ technology.
- SAE Class 1 Certified
- Available for the 2013-2017 Ford Interceptor Utility and 2015-2017 Chevy Tahoe
- Available in SOLO (single color), DUO (two color), and TRIO (three color) models
- Available in Low Current or WeCan® compatible models
- Low Current models are available with SOLO lightheads and feature Traffic Advisor™ patterns
- WeCan models require a remote flasher, CenCom Carbide™, CanTrol®, or REMOTE16 module, purchased separately (no WeCan control point supplied)
- Two independent Black powder coated sheet metal housings mount easily to the rear spoiler
- Each housing supports three ION lightheads
- Each lighthead has a pigtail with a weather resistant mini connector for easy reconfiguration
- Hard-coated lenses minimize damage from sand, sun, salt, and road chemicals
- Lightheads are fully encapsulated for moisture, vibration, and corrosion resistance
- Go undercover with SAE Class 1 Certified Smoked lenses
- Five year warranty