Below are some of the most popular siren, switches and speaker products and solutions from the manufacturers we represent. Please contact us for more information on all your options to fit your specific needs.
ANNOUNCE YOUR PRESENCE
Code 3 sirens and speakers get the message across loud and clear. With simplicity of design and rugged construction that results in cycle after cycle of dependability, you’ll find Code 3 at work in the field all over the world wherever duty calls.
Rumbler® Low-Frequency Siren for Police Vehicles
The Rumbler®, intersection-clearing system demonstrates the long-standing commitment of Federal Signal to continue as the technological leader in audible warning and operator safety. The Rumbler is particularly effective for Police and Fire/EMS applications when used in dense urban environments with heavy vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
Improves Intersection Warning Effectiveness
The Rumbler introduces a revolutionary new concept to audible warning through its ability to interact with most 100/200-watt siren amplifiers and provide secondary, low-frequency duplicate tones. Low-frequency tones have the distinct advantage of penetrating solid materials, allowing vehicle operators and nearby pedestrians to FEEL the sound waves.
Secondary System with Built-in Safety
The Rumbler system senses the primary siren tone signal, and reduces the signal's frequency by 75%. It then amplifies the sound through a pair of high-output woofers. The system’s timer allows the tone to sound for eight seconds, providing highly effective warning at hazardous intersections, and then automatically shuts off.
A complete Rumbler intersection-clearing system consists of an amplifier, with built-in timer and two subwoofers. Vehicle-specific mounting hardware is ordered separately. This system can be paired with most 100/200-watt emergency siren amplifiers.
- Improves emergency vehicle operator safety.
- Produces penetrating/vibrating low-frequency siren sound waves.
- Interacts with most 100/200-watt emergency vehicle siren amplifiers.
Howler™ Low Frequency Tone Siren
Adding a layer of warning for intersections and high-risk areas when used with your 100/200-watt siren amplifier, Howler provides deep tones to penetrate other vehicles, alerting drivers and pedestrians of your approach.
- Howler is an add-on to any 100/200-watt siren amplifier and is not a replacement to the vehicle's primary siren
- Uses low-frequency tones to synchronize with the vehicle's primary siren tones
- Includes low-frequency siren amplifier and speaker(s)
Sleek Design Meets High-Performance
The DynaMax® /ES100C is a 100 W speaker designed to withstand the toughest conditions. The slim shape and lightweight design is ideal for most police car, fire truck and work truck applications. This speaker features the Federal Signal Neodymium driver for increased performance and reliability.
The DynaMax/ES100C housing is molded from composite plastic — 30% glass-filled PET (polyethylene terephthalate). This high-strength composite material provides good chemical resistance and maintains rigidity at high temperatures.
A variety of vehicle-specific DynaMax/ES100C mounting brackets are available to make installation simple.
- 100-Watt compact speaker
- Neodymium driver increases performance and reliability
- Slim and lightweight
100N Series Composite Speaker
- Composite housing creates electrical isolation from vehicle chassis to extend product life
- Weather-tested, glass-reinforced nylon material will not corrode like a traditional aluminum speaker
- Improved design for passive water and moisture egress
- Designed for clear, powerful output using neodymium magnet
- Compact design with powerful 100-watt output
- Includes universal bail bracket
WSSC Series Siren, Combination Siren/Speaker
Heavy-duty, compact 30-watt amplified siren ideal for use on motorcycles, ATVs, snow mobiles, etc. Hands-free operation lets you keep both hands steering while accessing warning tones. Choose from four modes of operation and ten tones.
- Combination siren and speaker in a single compact unit. Hands-free operation for Wail and Yelp tones.
- Air horn switch produces air horn as a main tone plus override tone.
- Two way "L" mounting bracket.
Four Function Switch Boxes
- Fully-illuminated SPST rocker switches control up to four different functions.
- Pre-wired for easy installation.
- Totally enclosed, powder-coated steel case.
- Comes with an adjustable bail bracket and all necessary wiring.
- Customized backlit legends on select models identify switches in the dark and can be easily rearranged.
- Model 05.4000 has (4) individually fused, 20A switches and adhesive labels.
- Model 05.4004 has (4) individually fused 20A switches and backlit legends.
- Super-Duty Model 05.4040 has (1) switch with a 40A relay and a 40A circuit breaker, (3) individually fused 20A switches and adhesive labels.
- Super-Duty Model 05.4044 has (1) switch with a 40A relay and a 40A circuit breaker, (3) individually fused 20A switches and backlit legends.
- Made in the U.S.A.